By comparison, Dauphin County was No. 6 in the commonwealth with 396 filings, or 1 in every 303 housing units, according to RealtyTrac. The county’s foreclosure rate was up 11 percent from the.
TRID grace period bill looks for a plan B However, there has been activity in Congress to make a formal TRID grace period official through legislation, though nothing has actually passed yet. A vote is scheduled this week in the House on H.R. 3192 which includes a TRID grace period through the end of the year.
· Nevada’s foreclosure rate has climbed to second in the nation even after activity dropped significantly year-over-year.RealtyTrac reports Thursday that Nevada’s October foreclosure rate is down 47 percent.
Over half of U.S. metro areas saw an increase in foreclosure activity from September to October, but foreclosure-related filings nationwide were down 19 percent from a year ago, according to the.
New home sales fell 7% in December Summer rentals lure in vacationers, cash Five years after the BP disaster, the petroleum giant that was vilified during heated town hall meetings for killing a way of life is now being praised by some along the coast for spending more than.December New home sales jump 3.7% From Huge Negative Revisions ANALYSIS | Mar 05, 23:01 GMT New home sales rose a seemingly solid 3.7% to 621K but the reason is suspect: Strong negative revisions.California Bay Area home sales hit 5-year high The median sales price for a single-family home in the nine-county Bay Area climbed to $1,088,000, up by 16.4 percent from May 2017, marking the second straight month the region hit a new peak. Home prices rose on an annual basis in all nine counties, ranging from 18.9 percent in Alameda County to 4.3 percent in Napa County.
October Foreclosures Up 3% – RealtyTrac. November 15, 2012 7:03 am EDT. Print Email. Tweet. A total of 186,455 foreclosures filings were made in the United States during the month of October.
California had the third-highest foreclosure rate in the U.S. last year, behind Nevada and Arizona, RealtyTrac reported. One in every 31 homes, or 3.19 percent, was in some stage of foreclosure..
· Figures from Realtytrac, a foreclosure tracking firm, show foreclosure filings increased slightly in New Hampshire for the month of April to 727. This is up from 674 in March. Foreclosure filings for the purpose of this snapshot are the number of properties receiving a default notice, a foreclosure auction notice or bank repossession.
· A total of 6,512 Nevada properties received a foreclosure filing in November, up 3 percent from a 45-month low in October, but still down 43 percent from November 2010. One in every 175 Nevada housing units had a foreclosure filing in November, more.
SEC: Fast-Tracking Loan Mods Won’t Jeopardize Trust Status The Congressional oversight panel released its final report this week, and as of April 1, the Panel will exist no more. The Panel had a remarkable record of achievement and performed a huge service to the country. Between December 2008 and March 2011, the Panel held numerous hearings, countless interviews and meetings, and published 30 reports on the financial crisis and the government’s response.Natural hazards increase propensity of mortgage default PHH posts another big loss in third quarter Ballard posted a US$4.1 million net loss in the third quarter, compared with a US.4 million loss for the same quarter a year ago, which the company attributed to a big drop in deliveries of fuel.”People will realize prices won’t fall any further, latent demand will continue to increase and banks will be. The rest of their salary should go toward mortgage repayments, and if those in default.
SAN FRANCISCO – foreclosure filings rose 7 percent in October to a seven-month high as lenders started to speed up action against delinquent borrowers after a yearlong review of documentation,
· In Brooklyn, foreclosure filings were up 17.5% from a year earlier, and in Queens the numbers were 13.7% higher.
· Foreclosures ticked up 7 percent in October from the prior month, RealtyTrac reported today, while defaults in California, Florida and Michigan hit 12-month highs. Foreclosure filings were.
Foreclosure filings edge up in October: RealtyTrac. By. jimmie lomas. posted in. Mortgage Brokers. Contents Quicken loans acquires lendesk Tech startup rock holdings salt lake tribune staff Real estate data Rose 25 percent The month of October brought more foreclosure filings across the United.