LoanLogics acquires assets of Parker & Company

CHLA challenges FHFA IG report on risk from smaller nonbank lenders Also included a general survey of the upcoming elections in November, which will, of course, heavily influence the agenda on Capitol Hill and in the Executive Branch. Please see full newsletter below.

Advanced accounting: p4-22 parker, Inc, acquires 70 percent of Sawyer Company. Parker, Inc, acquires 70 percent of Sawyer Company for $420,000. The remaining 30 percent of Sawyer’s outstanding shares continue to trade at a collective value of $174,000. The buildings have a 10-year life. In addition, Sawyer holds a patent worth $140,000.

LoanLogics, a provider of loan quality management and performance analytics, has acquired the assets of Parker & Company, a provider of risk management solutions for the mortgage industry. "The.

LoanLogics is a recognized leader in loan performance and quality analytics. The rapidly growing company has 450 clients and over 20,000 users and offers proven technology, compliance and risk expertise, and strong industry leadership to improve the transparency and reliability of loan assets through life of the loan.

Capital Bank launches Capital Bank Home Loans Turkey’s ziraat bank launches bn refi | GlobalCapital – Turkey’s Ziraat bank launches $1bn refi Ziraat Bank launched a $1bn loan to refinance a facility signed in April last year, with pricing in line with Turkish peer Akbank’s new loan. By Bianca.

LoanLogics, a recognized technology leader in loan quality management and performance analytics, announced it is partnering with Transformational Mortgage Solutions (TMS), a provider of management consulting services for the mortgage industry, the company announced in a release.

Oiltrash.com’s Mergers and Acquisitions: Old Name: New Name : Merger Date: Comments: HNG Oil Co.. acquisition of New Zealand and Brunei assets: Flogelson, EE: Shell Oil Company: 1964: Florida Exploration Company:. Parker Oil & Gas company: Ladd Petroleum corp. parker petroleum corp. Western Oil Fields, Inc.

Mesa Inc. and Parker & Parsley Petroleum Co. have signed a definitive agreement to merge and create a new independent exploration and production company, Pioneer Natural Resources Co. Mesa is.

Senate delays Janet Yellen Fed Chair confirmation DeMarco says FHFA will not consider principal write-downs Ed DeMarco, Director of the federal housing finance Agency has announced that FHFA, the regulator charged with managing Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, will not allow the two mortgage giants to write.The Senate confirmed Janet Yellen on Monday as the first woman to lead the Federal Reserve, elevating an advocate of fighting unemployment and a backer of the central bank’s efforts to spur the.

The Riverside Company is a global private equity firm focused on acquiring and investing in growing businesses valued at up to $400 million. Since its founding in 1988, Riverside has made more than 600 investments. The firm’s international private equity and structured capital.

Houston-based Encino will invest in EAP alongside CPPIB and will operate the acquired assets on behalf of EAP. Together, EAP’s owners plan to build a large, well-capitalized independent E&P company.

Straw Buyer Schemes Lead to $34 Million in Fraud Indictments A straw buyer is a person who makes a purchase on behalf of another person or group, which might be done as part of a fraud scheme.. A developer or builder might use straw buyers when a line of credit is due to expire.

Jarden was an American consumer products company. Formed by the spin-out of Ball Corporation’s canning business, the company became a wider conglomerate of consumer brands, particularly in the outdoors and home appliances market.. jarden was acquired in 2016 by Newell Rubbermaid, which renamed itself Newell Brands.